At critical points in a company’s development, decisions about which software tools to adopt can determine future business success.
And yet, many small firms and start-ups run their companies on applications that lack the integration, functionality and scalability needed to support growth. These companies continue to rely on what are essentially ad hoc systems of spreadsheets to manage their critical data.
As the company grows and expands introducing a flexible, appropriately scaled ERP is a necessity to build and sustain competitive advantage. But, selecting and implementing an enterprise system requires the ability to see the bigger picture. ERP helps companies of all sizes drive growth objectives and bottom-line results by:
- Improving coordination across functional departments
- Integrating data and processes across the business
- Streamlining processes; increasing efficiencies
- Reducing operating and production costs; controlling inventory costs
- Improving governance and compliance