Do you want to be on the cutting edge? Do you want to be challenged? Do you want to be a part of a well-respected organization?
Strategic Information Group (Strategic), headquartered in Cardiff-By-The-Sea, California, is an authorized QAD reseller and QAD consulting partner. Strategic offers a wide range of QAD ERP consulting, implementation, and FDA validation services to companies of all sizes.
Strategic Information Group is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
Current Job Opportunities at Strategic
- QAD EE Financial Consultant |
Posted Feb 14, 2017
Current Recruiting Services for QAD Customers
Currently open (Q1 ’17) positions include – currently eligible positions only. Interested candidates should contact Laurie Nielsen at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details, employer and technology-specific details. No third parties, please.
- EDI Specialist, Florence, South Carolina area, QAD experience and Perl programming required.
- Plant Accountant, 3+ years cost/manufacturing accounting experience, QAD experience as well as biomedical or medical manufacturing desired. Full time, Anaheim, CA area.
- Production Planner, western Michigan area, local candidates and QAD experience preferred.
- Northern Detroit, part time, long-term Technical Project Lead for QAD upgrade and ongoing support
- North-central Detroit, full time Senior Business Analyst for multi-site QAD project
- Columbus, Ohio, QAD implementation and support specialist, full time
- QAD expertise, full time roles in Manufacturing, Purchasing, Supply Chain, New England state or Tennessee