Date & Location
August 20-23, 2018; 2025 Gateway Place, Suite 390, San Jose, CA 95110
Please join us for QAD Enterprise Financials Fundamentals Training in San Jose, CA.
The course includes:
This four-day course is designed to teach the basic features and functions of QAD Enterprise Financials and the business requirements to consider prior to implementation. Topics include: Key concepts, setup, process flows, as well as navigating and reporting features.
The scope of the course is limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
Topics will be presented, discussed and then practiced with hands-on exercises. On the final day of the course, students will have the opportunity to test their understanding and knowledge by working on an extended exercise covering most of the topics discussed during the class.
By the end of this class, students will:
• Have a thorough understanding of the concepts underlying QAD Enterprise Financials
• Understand how QAD Enterprise Financials interacts with the operational modules
• Be able to navigate, query, and report in QAD Enterprise Financials
• Be able to complete the basic business processes of the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger modules
• Understand the best practices for setting up and using QAD Enterprise Financials
This class is intended for accountants, controllers, financial managers and accounting clerks. The Financials Fundamentals course is a first step to gain understanding of the overall QAD Financials product.
COURSE START TIME: 9:00 AM each day
Continental Breakfast served at 8:30 AM each day
Lunch will also be provided each day
COURSE END TIME: 4:00 – 5:00 PM each day (depending on how quickly material is covered) and 4:00 PM on last day.