ERP Business Analyst (full time)
The ERP (QAD) Business Analyst will serve in a strategic role as dedicated in-house expert on the effective use and implementation of QAD EE. He/she will be directly involved in evaluation of existing business processes and the planning stages to move the company onto the ERP system (implementation forthcoming). This is a fast-growing biopharmaceutical company with regulated production and quality controls. Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry necessary, medical device knowledge helpful and regulations expertise highly desired. The position will report to the Sr. Vice President of Technical Operations.
- Apply hands-on QAD system and overall business operations experience to the preparation of a successful and efficient implementation.
- Interact with and analyze major departments such as operations, quality, production, purchasing, inventory management, sales and accounting & finance to assess business process flows and ensure implementation is properly prepared and executed.
- Translate business requirements across the organization into software/system requirements.
- Coordinate, facilitate and execute testing of configuration and updates to the ERP system.
- Ensure that appropriate controls, security and integrity are put into place.
- Train and mentor users across the organization on the capabilities and usage of the QAD system.
- Post implementation, continue to work across departments to apply additional functionality of the QAD system to daily operations as they grow.
- Hold the in-house support role for questions relating to the QAD system, functionality or reporting structure; identify and implement training opportunities.
- Troubleshoot system issues, develop resolution and documentation to avoid future issues.
- Manage system and user security, add users, change access, etc.
- Interface closely with IT on a regular basis
- Other duties as assigned.
Required skills needed:
- QAD ERP system knowledge, hands on role (super user, business analyst, etc.) at least three years’ experience. EE version knowledge strongly desired.
- Work in a manufacturing or process industry with solid understanding of functions across the organization and their interactions.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology or other related industry.
- Knowledge of biologics, medical device, regulated manufacturing, GMP, quality systems highly desired.
- Proficiency with cloud computing, IT infrastructure, interface to Salesforce, automated business solutions and development.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Training material creation and delivery.
- Advanced troubleshooting and project management skills.
- Experience with quality systems, regulatory industry and medical device or pharmaceuticals strongly desired.
- Ability to interface and communicate across organization at all levels in a matrixed fashion
EOE. A basic background check will be required as a condition of employment.