Ireland ERP Sales Position
Strategic Information Group, the leading provider of QAD software in North America, Ireland and Australia, is seeking an ERP sales person in the Republic of Ireland. Our perfect candidate has these characteristics:
- Extensive ERP sales experience, especially ERP sales in the previous 2-3 years
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Self motivated, high achiever with leadership skills
- Manufacturing industry ERP sales experience a plus
- Lives in Ireland
We are seeking a sales executive who thrives on the hunt and kill of a new deal and can manage an existing installed base. Our company sells a ton of ERP software and we want to sell more, specifically in Ireland. Our belief in the “sell local, consult local” model combined with our expert sales support organization, make working with our professional team a dream come true.
- Can qualify, nurture, facilitate, negotiate and close ERP deals,
- Know the ERP space and are results oriented,
- Have a proven success history of closing net-new ERP deals,
- Can translate business requirements into software solutions and effective proposals,
- Take pride in facilitating dynamic presentations,
- Thrive in a virtual work environment,
- Are hungry to be well compensated for your results,
- AND have a passion to rise to a higher level in your career,
…then you might be the person we are looking for!
Strategic Information Group (www.strategic.com) is the leading QAD value added reseller in North America, Ireland and Australia. QAD (www.qad.com) is the leading mid-market ERP provider to the manufacturing industry in the world…the right horse to ride at the right time. We know how to sell, sell as a team, and are looking to energize our presence in Ireland.
Re-energize your career. Send us your resume, and start feeling great about your future.
If this is you, or you know someone who fits this picture, contact me:
Doug Novak, CEO, Strategic Information Group
760-697-1055 / 760-473-5108 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ireland Office: Ormond Building, 31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 7 +35301-526-6727