Qualifications found in the ideal candidate will include:
- QAD Finance experience 3-5 years, Enterprise Edition ideal, Standard Edition a good second choice.
- Experience on an implementation or upgrade project desired and hands-on QAD experience required.
- Candidates will come from a financial/accounting background, if you have a CPA or CMA certification it would be a bonus.
- South San Francisco Bay Area
- 3-4 days per week, if contract; also full time option
- Candidates must have professional management-level communication skills with an ability to speak with CFOs, Controller, Cost Accountants, Accounting Managers and diverse user groups about the software & implementation process.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Accounting or Finance from an internationally accredited university.
- Vertical expertise in Life Science, Automotive, Electronics, CPG and or Food & Beverage desired.
- Professional demeanor to represent the company in all instances and to promote strong relationships with clients to continue and build business.
Candidates should be eligible to work for any employer in the US or be eligible to be sponsored for a TN visa. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or apply for the position below.