QAD Implementation Project Manager
Do you have a passion for utilizing and applying ERP technology toward improvement of a customer’s business profitability and success? Would you thrive in a professional, driven consulting practice focused on delivering those strengths to its clients nationwide? Then the open Project Manager position with a premier QAD partner in the US would be a match for you. Candidates will join an outstanding organization and drive implementation planning, execution, training and support to the new and established customer base.
Qualifications found in the ideal candidate will include:
- Project Management and leadership experience on QAD implementation or upgrade projects.
- Hands on QAD Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution or Supply Chain experience of at least 3-5 years; Enterprise Edition (EE) desired, Standard Edition (SE) required.
- Candidates will come from a functional background, specific to their line of expertise in QAD and possess a strong personnel management ability.
- Candidates must have professional executive-level communication skills with an ability to speak with C-level clients, Directors, senior level professionals and diverse user groups about the software & implementation process.
- Location is any location in the USA or Canada as long as you are close to a major US or Canadian airport. Need to travel could be anywhere from about 20-80%, depending upon home base.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in an applicable field from an internationally accredited university. PMP Certification and experience with Microsoft Project a plus.
- Vertical expertise in Life Science, Automotive, Electronics, CPG and or Food & Beverage desired.
- Professional demeanor to represent the company in all instances and to promote strong relationships with clients to continue and build business.
Candidates should be eligible to work for any employer in the US or be eligible to be sponsored for a TN visa. Please contact email@example.com for further information or to apply for the position. EOE.