Strategic Information Group has helped hundreds of Life Sciences companies leverage QAD ERP as an effective platform for growth and to meet regulatory and compliance mandates. We have helped start-ups commercialize and established companies reach their exit strategy whether that is IPO, growth to 200M+ or a company sale in the hundreds of millions.
We have proven success in a wide variety of Life Sciences markets: Vision, Spine, Molecular Diagnostics, Cardiovascular, Medical Imaging, Surgical, Wound Management, Obesity Management, Orthopedics, Robotics, Endocrine, Robotics, Aesthetics, Lasers, Orthopedics, Biotechnology, Oncology, Prescription and Generic Drugs, Bioengineering, Vaccines, Genetic Testing and Biologicals.
Offering a full range of Life Sciences solutions including ERP, CRM, and QMS. Our customer’s trust us to help them meet the critical needs of Life Sciences manufacturers:
- Robust & Fully integrated business processes: Manufacturing, Financials, Quality, CAPA, CRM, etc.
- Support for GMP, SOX, FDA Regulations and FDA Software Validation
- Device and Batch History Reports and support for FDA audits/recalls
- Cradle to grave traceability, serial genealogy and controls for FDA CFR 11 and ISO3845
- Flexible and affordable deployment options including Cloud ERP and mobile access via iPad, iPhone, Android
Our Life Sciences industry expertise combined with our rapid implementation methodology ensures fast customer implementations with full FDA validation. We focus on giving our customers the tools they need to successfully manage their manufacturing and business processes and regulatory compliance mandates and become self-sufficient in meeting their day to day ERP needs.