Strategic Information Group offers emerging company expertise for diagnostic focused companies with proven results. Strategic has helped hundreds of life sciences companies leverage their enterprise technology to reach their planned corporate goals whether they are rapid growth, international expansion, IPO, acquisition or preparing your systems for pending commercialization.
We have worked with a number of diagnostic-related customers across the country to help them prepare for commercialization and growth, such as:
- Accumetrics — San Diego, CA — Assays for the assessment of platelet function
- Cytyc/Adeza Biomedical — Sunnyvale, CA — Prenatal health testing
- ANTECH Diagnostics — Irvine, CA — Integrated veterinary diagnostic laboratories
- Biocept — San Diego, CA — First-trimester genetic testing via cervical swab
- Cepheid — Sunnyvale, CA — Fully-integrated systems and tests for genetic analysis
- Genzyme — San Diego, CA — Clinical chemistry, rapid tests and point of care diagnostics
- Illumina/Helixis — Carlsbad, CA — Advanced nucleic acid analysis tools
- GenMark Diagnostics — Carlsbad, CA — Molecular diagnostics
- Kova International — Garden Grove, CA — Diagnostics products
- Acelr8 Technology — Tucson, AZ — Rapid testing of pathogens
- diaDexus — South San Francisco, CA — In vitro diagnostics products
We offer our customers a full range of Life Sciences solutions including ERP, CRM, and QMS. Our customer’s trust us to help them meet the critical needs of Life Sciences manufacturers:
- Robust & Fully integrated business processes: Manufacturing, Financials, Quality, CAPA, CRM, etc.
- Support for GMP, SOX, FDA Regulations and FDA Software Validation
- Device and Batch History Reports and support for FDA audits/recalls
- Cradle to grave traceability, serial genealogy and controls for FDA CFR 11 and ISO3845
- Flexible and affordable deployment options including SaaS and mobile access via iPad, iPhone, Android
Contact us for a FREE ERP RFP Template designed just for Life Sciences companies special needs!