Strategic Information Group offers emerging company expertise for gastroenterology focused companies with proven results. Strategic has helped hundreds of life sciences companies leverage their enterprise technology to reach their planned corporate goals whether they are rapid growth, international expansion, IPO, acquisition or preparing your systems for pending commercialization.
We have worked with a number of gastroenterology-related customers across the country to help them prepare for commercialization and growth, such as:
- BARRX Medical — Sunnyvale, CA — radiofrequency ablation to treat Barrett’s esophagus
- EndoGastric Solutions — Redmond, WA — endoluminal procedures for treatment of upper gastrointestinal diseases
- IntraPace — Mountain View, CA — implantable stomach stimulation device to treat obesity
- Satiety — Palo Alto, CA — medical technologies for less invasive treatment of obesity
- Vibrynt, Inc. — Redwood City, CA — medical devices to treat obesity
We offer our customers a full range of Life Sciences solutions including ERP, CRM, and QMS. Our customer’s trust us to help them meet the critical needs of Life Sciences manufacturers:
- Robust & Fully integrated business processes: Manufacturing, Financials, Quality, CAPA, CRM, etc.
- Support for GMP, SOX, FDA Regulations and FDA Software Validation
- Device and Batch History Reports and support for FDA audits/recalls
- Cradle to grave traceability, serial genealogy and controls for FDA CFR 11 and ISO3845
- Flexible and affordable deployment options including SaaS and mobile access via iPad, iPhone, Android
Contact us for a FREE ERP RFP Template designed just for Life Sciences companies special needs!