Strategic Information Group offers emerging company expertise for vascular focused companies with proven results. Strategic has helped hundreds of life sciences companies leverage their enterprise technology to reach their planned corporate goals whether they are rapid growth, international expansion, IPO, acquisition or preparing your systems for pending commercialization.
We have worked with a number of vascular-related customers across the country to help them prepare for commercialization and growth, such as:
- Aptus Endosystems — Sunnyvale, CA — system to repair abdominal aortic aneurysms
- Arstasis — San Carlos, CA — medical devices for vascular access
- Bacchus Vascular/Covidien — Santa Clara, CA — catheter-based drug delivery system to dissolve blood clots
- Concentric Medical — Mountain View, CA — mechanical thrombectomy device to treat ischemic stroke
- EKOS Corporation — Bothell, WA — ultrasound accelerated infusion catheters to deliver thrombolytic drugs
- eV3 — Plymouth, MN — endovascular treatments of peripheral vascular and neurovascular diseases
- Bioness — Valencia, CA —
- Transmedics — Andover, MA — technologies for living organ transplant
We offer our customers a full range of Life Sciences solutions including ERP, CRM, and QMS. Our customer’s trust us to help them meet the critical needs of Life Sciences manufacturers:
- Robust & Fully integrated business processes: Manufacturing, Financials, Quality, CAPA, CRM, etc.
- Support for GMP, SOX, FDA Regulations and FDA Software Validation
- Device and Batch History Reports and support for FDA audits/recalls
- Cradle to grave traceability, serial genealogy and controls for FDA CFR 11 and ISO3845
- Flexible and affordable deployment options including SaaS and mobile access via iPad, iPhone, Android
Contact us for a FREE ERP RFP Template designed just for Life Sciences companies special needs!