SIGConnects/Agile provides a robust pre-defined interface solution for QAD Enterprise Applications and Agile Product Lifecycle Management.
This special adaptation of SIGConnects/ Interface provides a complete interface to Agile Software’s on demand Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution.
Agile includes a suite of applications for product definition management and change control. Agile electronically manages product configurations and related documents and bills of materials. Agile manages product data through the product process workflow, electronic sign-off and notification. Agile and SIGConnects provide a complete interface to QAD.
Work with a trusted and experienced partner. Strategic Information Group is a certified Agile Trusted Adviser Partner as well as a QAD Alliance Partner. In addition to our QAD Enterprise Consulting Practice SIG has a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Practice with consultants with expertise in most major PLM offerings. SIG has been a partner with QAD for over 15 years and a partner of Agile for over 5 years.
Using our standardized interface most of our integration services last from as little as one week. Our technical consultants have expertise on both QAD Enterprise Applications and Agile Product Lifecycle Management providing a turn key integration solution.
SIG has helped over 20 clients around the globe integrate their QAD Enterprise Appplications to Agile’s Product Lifecycle Management solution. Our partnerships with Agile and QAD keep us up to date on new product releases and functional changes. SIG has specialized in providing customers with QAD integration products and services for over 15 years.
Import Validation Agent
SIGConnects/Agile integrates Agile data with QAD Enterprise Applications. SIGConnects/Agile lets you manage all your day-to-day engineering activities in Agile. When Change Orders are approved and released, the data needed for Product Management is automatically transferred to you QAD databases. This process significantly decreases the change cycle time, prevents duplicate entry, and eliminates the risk of data errors that can be caused by manual import procedures.
- Updates to the following tables in QAD item data to pt_mstr, and structure data to ps_mstr.
- Validates your change data and imports it into the correct QAD tables.
- Provides an audit trail for Change Order success and failure, allowing Change Order errors to be corrected and resubmitted efficiently.
- Visibility of Approved Manufacturers data (AML) within Supplier Item Maintenance.
- Transfers cross references of part numbers to QAD Enterprise Applications.
- Provides an audit trail for successful transfer of data allowing errors to be corrected and resubmitted efficiently.