Fast, convenient, cost-effective consulting help desk support for your QAD enterprise applications
Help your QAD end users maximize their productivity and avoid costly downtime. Strategic consulting helpSERV help desk services give QAD users fast, convenient access to information and support for QAD applications, development, and EDI along with managed EDI support services.
Our centralized helpSERV consulting help desk is on call for you, responding to and delivering solutions for your requests. We troubleshoot problems, solve issues, and provide guidance to help your users maximize the value of your QAD investment. To help ensure that you get the service you need, each month you’ll receive a usage summary that tracks user service requests and issue resolution.
More than a formal, professional help desk for application support, helpSERV provides your QAD users with a single, central point of contact to request services and receive timely follow-up. Requests are prioritized and routed to your primary Strategic consultant(s), and users receive acknowledgement within one hour (during regular business hours).
To help you get the service you need and tailored to your budget, we structure your support around a base number of hours and monthly cost.
- Application and Training for QAD
- Development for QAD
- EDI for QAD
- DBA & Infrastructure Services
Users get help with:
- Application support for QAD
- Troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Questions regarding how to use QAD and related in-scope applications
- A formal help desk for QAD consulting services
- A central point of contact to request consulting services and receive timely follow-up
- Support from someone who is familiar with your QAD installation
- Requests prioritized and routed to your primary Strategic consultant(s)
- Real-time response (acknowledgment within one hour during business hours)
- Monthly usage summary
- Service Level Agreement (SLA):
- 8 hours per day, 5 days a week (Monday – Friday)
- During normal business hours, helpSERV responds within one hour.
- Outside of business hours or during holidays, we follow up the next business day.