Specialized recruiting for positions that require QAD expertise
Hiring specialized resources with the exact experience and skill sets your company needs can get complicated and expensive. In fact, the process of sourcing and hiring the ideal candidate may cost as much as (or more than) a year of their salary.
When you need an elite, high-performing full-time employee, the process can drag on needlessly or even result in a new hire that just isn’t the right fit. And, for your staff who may not be human resources (HR) or recruiting professionals, recruiting can be a distraction from their “real” jobs and critical contributions to the business.
With Strategic Information Group (Strategic) as your recruiting partner, it’s easier, faster and less costly to find the right employee, with the right skills, at the right time. With access to our recruitment experts and position descriptions, you’ll reduce or eliminate upfront expenses normally associated with sourcing and hiring the right candidate.
Current Recruiting Opportunities for QAD Customers
Currently open (Q1 ’17) positions include – currently eligible positions only. Interested candidates should contact Laurie Nielsen at email@example.com for further details, employer and technology-specific details. No third parties, please.
- EDI Specialist, Florence, South Carolina area, QAD experience and Perl programming required.
- Plant Accountant, 3+ years cost/manufacturing accounting experience, QAD experience as well as biomedical or medical manufacturing desired. Full time, Anaheim, CA area.
- Production Planner, western Michigan area, local candidates and QAD experience preferred.
- Northern Detroit, part time, long-term Technical Project Lead for QAD upgrade and ongoing support
- North-central Detroit, full time Senior Business Analyst for multi-site QAD project
- Columbus, Ohio, QAD implementation and support specialist, full time
- QAD expertise, full time roles in Manufacturing, Purchasing, Supply Chain, New England state or Tennessee