DETROIT, MI — May 10, 2017 — QAD Inc. (Nasdaq:QADA) (Nasdaq:QADB), a leading provider of enterprise software and services designed for global manufacturing companies, today announced the winners of its annual QAD Customer Awards, recognizing outstanding companies leveraging QAD technology to become Effective Enterprises. The awards were presented today at the QAD Explore 2017 customer conference, which runs through May 11, 2017 at the Detroit Marriott Renaissance Center.
Each year, QAD recognizes visionary customers who leverage QAD solutions to become Effective Enterprises with all business processes running at peak efficiency and aligned to the company’s strategic goals. The winners leverage the power of QAD software to drive innovation, meet quality standards and evolve with market conditions.
List of Award Categories and Winners:
- QAD Visionary: Recognizes the customer that realizes its vision and transforms its organization in a significant way through the use of QAD technology. Winner: The ANCA Group redefined their business processes to achieve greater efficiencies supported by QAD products.
- QAD QMS Customer of the Year: Recognizes a customer that has achieved significant business value through its deployment of QAD QMS. Winner: MiMedx streamlined its quality system processes resulting in a decrease of 10 hours per week while achieving regulatory compliance.
- Rapid Achievers: Recognizes customers that achieved significant business value quickly by deploying QAD solutions. Winner: MiTek rapidly deployed QAD technology, taking the business live in three months. Winner: CoorsTek, Inc. implemented QAD ERP and QAD TMS in three months at its Uden, Netherlands site.
- QAD Cloud ERP Customer: Recognizes a customer who converted to QAD Cloud ERP and helped demonstrate the benefits of a cloud strategy. Winner: AveXis has been able to successfully support its growth and operational objectives leveraging QAD’s cloud ERP solution.
- QAD Customer Evangelist – Industrial: Recognizes a customer in the Industrial vertical who has used and promoted QAD products on a consistent, global basis. Winner: Endura Products is the customer evangelist of the year for industrial due to their ongoing engagement with the QAD community.
- QAD Customer Evangelist – Life Sciences: Recognizes a customer in the Life Sciences vertical who has used and promoted QAD products on a consistent, global basis. Winner: Vit-Best is the customer evangelist of the year for life sciences due to their early adopter status for QAD QMS and Automation Solutions, and ongoing engagement with the QAD community.
- QAD Customer Evangelist – Global Accounts: This award is presented to a customer who has used and promoted QAD products on a consistent, global basis. Winner: Martina Schoultz-Lindqvist of DS Smith has helped a number of organizations understand the benefits QAD can provide. In addition to supporting numerous customer conferences and references, she has provided pragmatic advice on how to make the most of a QAD ERP project.
- Best Adoption: This award is presented to a customer who best adopts QAD to achieve superior outcomes. Winner: Wander Ltd. adopted the QAD Customer Engagement and Effective Enterprise philosophy for their upgrade to QAD Enterprise Edition. The upgrade was completed on time and within budget, achieving cost savings and improved efficiencies.
- QAD Agility Award: This award is presented to a customer that uses QAD products and technology to improve business agility. Winner: RONDO Food improved agility by using QAD products to help drive efforts to increase machine uptime, reduce scrap, and reduce planning time and effort while increasing forecast accuracy.
“Our customers are crucial to our company’s success,” said Pam Lopker, president and chairman of QAD. “We work tirelessly with each one to help them become Effective Enterprises, with every business process aligned to their business goals. Our annual QAD Customer Award winners reflect the hard work these great organizations are doing, and QAD is pleased to be a partner in their success.”