This position will require a customer-focused Programming/Development professional who will work for clients nationwide, utilizing problem solving skills, communications, and a suite of hands-on technical skills. He/she will work remotely with clients and the internal delivery team to develop integration, custom reports, browsing tools, applications and data loading among other deliverables in the QAD space. in addition to development, the candidate will participate in the creation and execution of testing, remotely and on side. He/she will be called upon to provide critical knowledge to help each client achieve highest ROI through use of the system. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a technology field and 3-4 years of development experience with Progress, Webspeed and/or Java are sought to fill this new position. This can be a full time or part time role, depending on availability. Candidates can live anywhere in the US or Canada, but must be currently eligible to work for any employer. Travel up to 10% to client locations will be required and will report to the Manager of Technical Development.
Qualifications and Required skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Business
- Minimum of three years of hands on development experience using at least two of the following tools:
- Ability to work independently and manage workload with minimal direction from management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to relate to customers at all levels in oral and written formats
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in an independent manner
- Must be a highly organized self-starter with an eye for detail who can maintain multiple ongoing projects simultaneously
- Key will be an entrepreneurial, flexible attitude wit ability to work well in ambiguous, changing situations and reprioritize work accordingly
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com. Candidates currently eligible to work for any employer in the U.S. please and no third parties. EOE.