QAD Consultant (Manufacturing, Distribution, Supply Chain)
Do you have a passion for utilizing and applying ERP technology toward improvement of a customer’s business profitability and success? Would you thrive in a professional, driven consulting practice focused on delivering those strengths to its clients nationwide? Then the open consulting position with a premier QAD partner in the US would be a match for you. Candidates will join an outstanding organization and deliver implementation planning, execution, training and support to the new and established customer base. Qualifications found in the ideal candidate will include:
- QAD Manufacturing, Distribution (Sales Order and Purchase Order Processing) or Supply Chain experience of 3-5 years; Enterprise Edition ideal, Standard Edition a good second choice.
- Experience on an implementation or upgrade project desired and hands-on QAD experience required.
- Candidates will come from a manufacturing, supply chain or distribution background and have extensive knowledge of operational best practices. Business specific expertise would include:
- Material Requirements Planning
- Work Order Processing
- Inventory Control
- Lot/Serial Tracking
- Sales Order and Purchase Oder Processing
- Advanced Repetitive Functionality
- Location is any location in the USA or Canada as long as you are close to a major US or Canadian airport. Need to travel could be anywhere from about 20-80%, depending upon home base.
- Candidates must have professional management-level communication skills with an ability to speak with C-level customers, Directors, Managers and diverse user groups about the software & implementation process.
- A Bachelor’s or equivalent degree from an internationally accredited university.
- Certifications in Six Sigma, Lean, cGMP, GDP, CCSP, APICS, 21 CFR Part 11 Validation, etc. strongly desired.
- Vertical expertise in Life Science, Automotive, Electronics, CPG and or Food & Beverage desired.
- Professional demeanor to represent the company in all instances and to promote strong relationships with clients to continue and build business.
Candidates should be eligible to work for any employer in the US or be eligible to be sponsored for a TN
Visa. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to apply for the position.