QAD Manufacturing Implementation Consultant
Do you have a passion for utilizing and applying ERP technology toward improvement of a customer’s business profitability and success? Would you thrive in a professional, driven consulting practice focused on delivering those strengths to its clients nationwide? Then the open Manufacturing Implementation Consulting position with Strategic Information Group would be a match for you. Strategic Information Group is the premier supplier of QAD software and related consulting services in North America and Ireland. Candidates will join an outstanding organization and deliver implementation planning, execution, training and support to the new and established customer base. Qualifications found in the ideal candidate will include:
- QAD Manufacturing hands-on experience of 3-5 years required; Enterprise Edition ideal, Standard Edition a good second choice.
- Experience on QAD implementation or upgrade projects and hands-on QAD experience required.
- Candidates will come from a manufacturing, supply chain or distribution background and have extensive knowledge of operational best practices. Business specific expertise would include:
- Material Requirements Planning
- Work Order Processing
- Inventory Control
- Bill of Materials/Routing Functionality
- Lot/Serial Tracking
- Advanced Repetitive Functionality
- Shop Floor Control
- Location is any location in the USA or Canada as long as you are close to a major US or Canadian airport. Need to travel could be anywhere from about 20-80%, depending upon home base.
- Candidates must have professional management-level communication skills with an ability to speak with C-level customers, Directors, Managers and diverse user groups about the software & implementation process.
- A Bachelor’s or equivalent degree from an internationally accredited university.
- Certifications in Six Sigma, Lean, cGMP, GDP, CCSP, APICS, 21 CFR Part 11 Validation, etc. desired.
- Vertical industry expertise in the Life Sciences, Automotive, Electronics, Consumer Products, Food & Beverage or Industrial manufacturing required.
- Professional demeanor to represent the company in all instances and to promote strong relationships with clients to continue and build business.
Candidates should be eligible to work for any employer in the US or be eligible to be sponsored for a TN
Visa. Please contact HR@strategic.com for further information or to apply for the position.