At Strategic Information Group, we pride ourselves on our history of ERP success with hundreds of VC-funded life sciences companies, including many funded by Orbimed Healthcare Fund Management. Whether you have goals of rapid growth, international expansion, IPO, acquisition, or preparing your systems for pending commercialization, we have the expertise to get the job done.
We have been an asset to many Orbimed portfolio companies as they prepare for commercialization and growth, including:
- Acutus Medical – Dynamic arrhythmia care company focused on developing distinct, innovative technologies
- Anthera – Hayward, CA – Focused on treatment of cystic fibrosis, inflammation and autoimmune diseases
- DFine – San Jose, CA – Development of minimally invasive therapeutic devices
- SI-Bone – Santa Clara, CA – Minimally invasive surgical implant systems for sacroiliac joint disorders
- Sientra – Santa Barbara, CA – Diversified global medical aesthetics company and a leading partner to aesthetic physicians.
- Sonendo – Laguna Hills, CA – Technology built for root canal systems to better preserve the tooth.
- TransMedics – Andover, MA – World’s leader in portable ex-vivo perfusion and assessment of donor organs for transplantation
We offer our customers a full range of Life Sciences solutions including ERP, CRM, and QMS. Our customers trust us to help them meet the critical needs of Life Sciences manufacturers including:
- Robust & Fully integrated business processes: Manufacturing, Financials, Quality, CAPA, CRM, etc.
- Support for GMP, SOX, FDA Regulations and FDA Software Validation
- Device and Batch History Reports and support for FDA audits/recalls
- Cradle to grave traceability, serial genealogy and controls for FDA CFR 11 and ISO3845
- Flexible and affordable deployment options including SaaS and mobile access via iPad, iPhone, Android
To learn more about how Strategic can help your life sciences company, contact us directly by submitting this form.