Strategic Information Group offers emerging company expertise for ophthalmology focused companies with proven results. Strategic has helped hundreds of life sciences companies leverage their enterprise technology to reach their planned corporate goals whether they are rapid growth, international expansion, IPO, acquisition or preparing your systems for pending commercialization.
We have worked with a number of ophthalmology-related customers across the country to help them prepare for commercialization and growth, such as:
- IntraLase/AMO — Irvine, CA — corneal flap creation in LASIK with femtosecond laser
- iScience Interventional — Menlo Park, CA — microcatheter-based procedure to reduce intraocular pressure
- LensAR — Winter Park, FL — all laser refractive cataract surgery
- LensX Lasers — Aliso Viejo, CA — femtosecond lasers for use in cataract surgery
- Second Sight — Sylmar, CA — retinal prosthesis for those blinded by retinal degeneration
- Transitions Optical — Pinellas Park, FL — photochromic optical lenses
- Visx/AMO — Santa Clara, CA — LASIK laser vision correction treatment
We offer our customers a full range of Life Sciences solutions including ERP, CRM, and QMS. Our customer’s trust us to help them meet the critical needs of Life Sciences manufacturers:
- Robust & Fully integrated business processes: Manufacturing, Financials, Quality, CAPA, CRM, etc.
- Support for GMP, SOX, FDA Regulations and FDA Software Validation
- Device and Batch History Reports and support for FDA audits/recalls
- Cradle to grave traceability, serial genealogy and controls for FDA CFR 11 and ISO3845
- Flexible and affordable deployment options including SaaS and mobile access via iPad, iPhone, Android
Contact us for a FREE ERP RFP Template designed just for Life Sciences companies special needs!