Strategic Information Group offers emerging company expertise for spine focused companies with proven results. Strategic has helped hundreds of life sciences companies leverage their enterprise technology to reach their planned corporate goals whether they are rapid growth, international expansion, IPO, acquisition or preparing your systems for pending commercialization.
We have worked with a number of spine-related customers across the country to help them prepare for commercialization and growth, such as:
- ArthroCare Spine — Sunnyvale, CA — minimally invasive procedures for vertebral compression
- DFINE, Inc. — San Jose, CA — Kyphoplasty Vertebral Augmentation System
- Kyphon (Medtronic Spine) — Sunnyvale, CA — balloon kyphoplasty
- Skeletal Kinetics LLC — Cupertino, CA — bone void filler
- SpineView, Inc. — Fremont, CA — minimally invasive spinal technologies
- SpineMedica LLC — Marietta, GA — spinal implants and technology
- Aurora Spine — Carlsbad, CA — minimally invasive regenerative technologies
- Benvenue Medical, Inc. — Santa Clara, CA — minimally invasive spinal technologies
- Nanotherapeutics, Inc. — Alachua, FL — Demineralized bone matrix
- Nevro Corporation — Menlo Park, CA — spinal cord simulation therapies
We offer our customers a full range of Life Sciences solutions including ERP, CRM, and QMS. Our customer’s trust us to help them meet the critical needs of Life Sciences manufacturers:
- Robust & Fully integrated business processes: Manufacturing, Financials, Quality, CAPA, CRM, etc.
- Support for GMP, SOX, FDA Regulations and FDA Software Validation
- Device and Batch History Reports and support for FDA audits/recalls
- Cradle to grave traceability, serial genealogy and controls for FDA CFR 11 and ISO3845
- Flexible and affordable deployment options including SaaS and mobile access via iPad, iPhone, Android
Contact us for a FREE ERP RFP Template designed just for Life Sciences companies special needs!