At Strategic Information Group, we pride ourselves on our history of ERP success with hundreds of VC-funded life sciences companies, including many funded by CHL Medical Partners. Whether you have goals of rapid growth, international expansion, IPO, acquisition, or preparing your systems for pending commercialization, we have the expertise to get the job done.
We have been an asset to many CHL Medical Partners portfolio companies as they prepare for commercialization and growth, including:
- Durect – Cupertino, CA – Focused efforts on therapeutic areas with unmet needs and no approved treatments
- Lumend – Redwood City, CA – Innovative technology to treat chronic total occlusions.
- Novare Surgical Solutions – Cupertino, CA – Laparoscopic instruments for minimally invasive surgery
- Valeritas – Bridgewater, NJ – Focused on improving health and simplifying life for people with diabetes
We offer our customers a full range of Life Sciences solutions including ERP, CRM, and QMS. Our customers trust us to help them meet the critical needs of Life Sciences manufacturers including:
- Robust & Fully integrated business processes: Manufacturing, Financials, Quality, CAPA, CRM, etc.
- Support for GMP, SOX, FDA Regulations and FDA Software Validation
- Device and Batch History Reports and support for FDA audits/recalls
- Cradle to grave traceability, serial genealogy and controls for FDA CFR 11 and ISO3845
- Flexible and affordable deployment options including SaaS and mobile access via iPad, iPhone, Android
To learn more about how Strategic can help your life sciences company, contact us directly by submitting this form.