At Strategic Information Group, we pride ourselves on our history of ERP success with hundreds of VC-funded life sciences companies, including many funded by De Novo Ventures. Whether you have goals of rapid growth, international expansion, IPO, acquisition, or preparing your systems for pending commercialization, we have the expertise to get the job done.
We have been an asset to many De Novo Ventures portfolio companies as they prepare for commercialization and growth, including:
- Bacchus Vascular – Santa Clara, CA – Dedicated to the treatment of occlusive vascular disease
- Benvenue Medical – Santa Clara, CA – Providing next-generation minimally invasive systems for spinal repair
- CardioMind – Sunnyvale, CA – Therapeutic devices designed for cardiovascular and neurological diseases
- Endogastric – Redmond, WA – Leader in incisionless procedural therapy for GERD
- FoxHollow – Redwood City, CA – Medical devices developed primarily for the treatment of peripheral artery disease
- Hansen Medical – Mountain View, CA – Designs and manufactures medical robotics for positioning and control of catheter-based technologies
- iScience Surgical – Menlo Park, CA – Develops and offers high resolution imaging systems and microsurgical instruments.
- Lumend – Redwood City, CA – Innovative technology to treat chronic total occlusions
- Novare Surgical Solutions – Cupertino, CA – Focused on development of devices for minimally invasive surgery
- Pulmonx – Redwood City, CA – Improving the lives of patients suffering from emphysema
- Spinal Modulation – Menlo Park, CA – World-renowned solutions to chronic pain through spinal cord stimulation
We offer our customers a full range of Life Sciences solutions including ERP, CRM, and QMS. Our customers trust us to help them meet the critical needs of Life Sciences manufacturers including:
- Robust & Fully integrated business processes: Manufacturing, Financials, Quality, CAPA, CRM, etc.
- Support for GMP, SOX, FDA Regulations and FDA Software Validation
- Device and Batch History Reports and support for FDA audits/recalls
- Cradle to grave traceability, serial genealogy and controls for FDA CFR 11 and ISO3845
- Flexible and affordable deployment options including SaaS and mobile access via iPad, iPhone, Android
To learn more about how Strategic can help your life sciences company, contact us directly by submitting this form.