At Strategic Information Group, we pride ourselves on our history of ERP success with hundreds of VC-funded life sciences companies, including many funded by New Leaf Venture Partners. Whether you have goals of rapid growth, international expansion, IPO, acquisition, or preparing your systems for pending commercialization, we have the expertise to get the job done.
We have been an asset to many New Leaf Venture Partners portfolio companies as they prepare for commercialization and growth, including:
- Adeza – Sunnyvale, CA – Focused on women’s reproductive healthcare, specifically to predict preterm birth and assess infertility
- iRhythm – San Francisco, CA – Setting a new standard for how cardiac arrhythmias are diagnosed and managed
- Labcyte – San Jose, CA – Revolutionizing scientific research with acoustic liquid handling
- Spiracur – Redwood City, CA – Focused on the development of innovative wound healing technologies
- Vasca – Boston, MA – Providing technologies to improve body access for therapeutic interventions
We offer our customers a full range of Life Sciences solutions including ERP, CRM, and QMS. Our customers trust us to help them meet the critical needs of Life Sciences manufacturers including:
- Robust & Fully integrated business processes: Manufacturing, Financials, Quality, CAPA, CRM, etc.
- Support for GMP, SOX, FDA Regulations and FDA Software Validation
- Device and Batch History Reports and support for FDA audits/recalls
- Cradle to grave traceability, serial genealogy and controls for FDA CFR 11 and ISO3845
- Flexible and affordable deployment options including SaaS and mobile access via iPad, iPhone, Android
To learn more about how Strategic can help your life sciences company, contact us directly by submitting this form.