At Strategic Information Group, we pride ourselves on our history of ERP success with hundreds of VC-funded life sciences companies, including many funded by Oxford Finance. Whether you have goals of rapid growth, international expansion, IPO, acquisition, or preparing your systems for pending commercialization, we have the expertise to get the job done.
We have been an asset to many Oxford Finance portfolio companies as they prepare for commercialization and growth, including:
- Novare Surgical Solutions – San Francisco, CA – Development of laparoscopic instruments to conduct minimally invasive surgeries
- Procept BioRobotics – Redwood City, CA – Enabling better patient care by developing transformative solutions in urology
- Reflexion Medical – Hayward, CA – Biology-guided radiotherapy allowing detection and response to signals emitted from cancer itself
- Transmedics – Andover, MA – Founded to address the unmet need for more and better organs for transplantation
We offer our customers a full range of Life Sciences solutions including ERP, CRM, and QMS. Our customers trust us to help them meet the critical needs of Life Sciences manufacturers including:
- Robust & Fully integrated business processes: Manufacturing, Financials, Quality, CAPA, CRM, etc.
- Support for GMP, SOX, FDA Regulations and FDA Software Validation
- Device and Batch History Reports and support for FDA audits/recalls
- Cradle to grave traceability, serial genealogy and controls for FDA CFR 11 and ISO3845
- Flexible and affordable deployment options including SaaS and mobile access via iPad, iPhone, Android
To learn more about how Strategic can help your life sciences company, contact us directly by submitting this form.