At Strategic Information Group, we pride ourselves on our history of ERP success with hundreds of VC-funded life sciences companies, including many funded by US Venture Partners. Whether you have goals of rapid growth, international expansion, IPO, acquisition, or preparing your systems for pending commercialization, we have the expertise to get the job done.
We have been an asset to many USVP portfolio companies as they prepare for commercialization and growth, including:
- Aptus Endosystems – Sunnyvale, CA – Advanced endovascular aneurysm repair
- CryoVascular Systems – Los Gatos, CA – Precise cooling for diseased arteries during balloon angioplasty
- Curon Medical – Freemont, CA – Alternatives to medication or surgery for gastroesophageal reflux disease
- FoxHollow Technologies – Redwood City, CA – Medical devices for the treatment of peripheral artery disease
- Intersect ENT – Menlo Park, CA – Technologies to advance the treatment of ear, nose and throat conditions
- Intuity Medical – Fremont, CA – Develops blood glucose monitoring systems
- Nuvaira – Minneapolis, MN – Develops minimally invasive products to treat patients with obstructive lung diseases
- Sequent Medical – Aliso Viejo, CA – Develops innovative catheter-based neurovascular technologies
- Solexa – Heyward, CA – Next-generation sequencing technology
- Valeritas – Bridgewater, NJ – Develops medical technologies to improve health of people with diabetes
- Volcano Corp – San Diego, CA – Develops technologies to improve imaging and therapy
We offer our customers a full range of Life Sciences solutions including ERP, CRM, and QMS. Our customers trust us to help them meet the critical needs of Life Sciences manufacturers including:
- Robust & Fully integrated business processes: Manufacturing, Financials, Quality, CAPA, CRM, etc.
- Support for GMP, SOX, FDA Regulations and FDA Software Validation
- Device and Batch History Reports and support for FDA audits/recalls
- Cradle to grave traceability, serial genealogy and controls for FDA CFR 11 and ISO3845
- Flexible and affordable deployment options including SaaS and mobile access via iPad, iPhone, Android
To learn more about how Strategic can help your life sciences company, contact us directly by submitting this form.