At Strategic Information Group, we pride ourselves on our history of ERP success with hundreds of VC-funded life sciences companies, including many funded by Versant Ventures. Whether you have goals of rapid growth, international expansion, IPO, acquisition, or preparing your systems for pending commercialization, we have the expertise to get the job done.
We have been an asset to many Versant Ventures portfolio companies as they prepare for commercialization and growth, including:
- Acclarent – Irvine, CA – Developing technology designed for partners in the ENT medical field
- AcuFocus – Irvine, CA – Leader in ophthalmic/aperture technology
- Benvenue Medical – Santa Clara, CA – Providing next generation minimally invasive systems for spinal repair
- IntraLase – Irvine, CA – Producing lasers across the globe for the medical industry and for eye surgery
- Intuity Medical – Fremont, CA – Developing world-renowned diabetes management technologies
- Lensx – Aliso Viejo, CA – Developing innovative lasers for careful incisions during cataract surgery.
- Minerva Surgical – Redwood City, CA – Medical technology focused on the women’s healthcare field
- Nuvaira – Minneapolis, MN – Catheter-based system developed ingeniously to treat overactive airway nerves
- Second Sight Medical – Los Angeles, CA – Groundbreaking prosthetic systems providing functional vision to the visually impaired
- Sequent Medical – Aliso Viejo, CA – Providing innovative catheter-based technologies for neurovascular diseases
We offer our customers a full range of Life Sciences solutions including ERP, CRM, and QMS. Our customers trust us to help them meet the critical needs of Life Sciences manufacturers including:
- Robust & Fully integrated business processes: Manufacturing, Financials, Quality, CAPA, CRM, etc.
- Support for GMP, SOX, FDA Regulations and FDA Software Validation
- Device and Batch History Reports and support for FDA audits/recalls
- Cradle to grave traceability, serial genealogy and controls for FDA CFR 11 and ISO3845
- Flexible and affordable deployment options including SaaS and mobile access via iPad, iPhone, Android
To learn more about how Strategic can help your life sciences company, contact us directly by submitting this form.