Over 150 venture funded medical device and biotech companies run QAD ERP software – shouldn’t you?
You’ve built the business model, raised the cash and executed your plan. But do you have the right technology tools to maintain an aggressive growth trajectory and meet your exit strategy?
Hundreds of fast-growing life sciences companies have turned to Strategic Information Group and QAD ERP applications to meet their growth targets. Strategic helps high-potential companies leverage enterprise technology to manage growth and establish a robust FDA validated business infrastructure.
Customers in the following VC portfolios include:
- Three Arch Partners — 13 portfolio companies running QAD
- Morgenthaler Ventures — 6 portfolio companies running QAD
- Versant Ventures — 11 portfolio companies running QAD
- De Novo Ventures — 9 portfolio companies running QAD
- U.S. Venture Partners — 8 portfolio companies running QAD
- New leaf Venture Partners — 6 portfolio companies running QAD
We deliver a full range of proven enterprise solutions including ERP, CRM, and QMS. Strategic provides venture funded life sciences companies the right combination of software and services to take their businesses to the next level.
Strategic offers QAD life sciences software packages with specialized services offerings to get you up and running in as little as 3 to 5 weeks. We offer attractive financing options that help you get the solution you need today, to support your company’s future growth.