SIGConnects/Omnify provides a robust pre-defined interface solution for QAD Enterprise Applications and Omnify Product Lifecycle Management.
This special adaptation of SIGConnects/ Interface provides a complete interface to Omnify Software’s on demand Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution.
Omnify includes a suite of applications for product definition management and change control. Omnify electronically manages product configurations and related documents and bills of materials. Omnify manages product data through the product process workflow, electronic sign-off and notification. Omnify and SIGConnects provide a complete interface to QAD.
Work with a trusted and experienced partner. Strategic Information Group is a certified Omnify Trusted Adviser Partner as well as a QAD Alliance Partner. In addition to our QAD Enterprise Consulting Practice SIG has a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Practice with consultants with expertise in most major PLM offerings. SIG has been a partner with QAD for over 15 years and a partner of Omnify for over 5 years.
Using our standardized interface most of our integration services last from as little as one week. Our technical consultants have expertise on both QAD Enterprise Applications and Omnify Product Lifecycle Management providing a turn key integration solution.
SIG has helped over 20 clients around the globe integrate their QAD Enterprise Appplications to Omnify’s Product Lifecycle Management solution. Our partnerships with Omnify and QAD keep us up to date on new product releases and functional changes. SIG has specialized in providing customers with QAD integration products and services for over 15 years.
Import Validation Agent
SIGConnects/Omnify integrates Omnify data with QAD Enterprise Applications. SIGConnects/Omnify lets you manage all your day-to-day engineering activities in Omnify. When Change Orders are approved and released, the data needed for Product Management is automatically transferred to you QAD databases. This process significantly decreases the change cycle time, prevents duplicate entry, and eliminates the risk of data errors that can be caused by manual import procedures.
- Updates to the following tables in QAD item data to pt_mstr, and structure data to ps_mstr.
- Validates your change data and imports it into the correct QAD tables.
- Provides an audit trail for Change Order success and failure, allowing Change Order errors to be corrected and resubmitted efficiently.
- Visibility of Approved Manufacturers data (AML) within Supplier Item Maintenance.
- Transfers cross references of part numbers to QAD Enterprise Applications.
- Provides an audit trail for successful transfer of data allowing errors to be corrected and resubmitted efficiently.