This class is designed to teach the basic features and functions of QAD Enterprise Financials and the business requirements to consider when implementing those. The topics include key concepts, setup, process flows, navigating, and reporting.
The scope of the class is limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and General Ledger. For further topics, you will to attend the QAD Financials-Advanced.
Topics will be presented and then practiced with hands-on exercises. On the last day, students will have the opportunity to test their understanding and knowledge by working on an extended exercise covering most of the topics discussed during the class.
By the end of this class, students will:
- Have a thorough understanding of the concepts underlying QAD Enterprise Financials
- Understand how QAD Enterprise Financials interacts with the operational modules
- Be able to navigate, query, and report in QAD Enterprise Financials
- Be able to complete the basic business processes of the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger modules
- Understand the best practices for setting up and using QAD Enterprise Financials
This class is intended for accountants, controllers, financial managers and accounting clerks is a first step to gain understanding of the overall QAD Financials product.
Prior knowledge of accounting and finance best practices is important.