This intensive two day hands-on training provides an introduction to the basic features of the latest version of the QAD .NET User interface and its powerful navigational features, browse collections, simplified screens, process maps, operational metrics, and custom forms.
Any QAD user
Expected Outcome/You Will Learn
Through a combination of lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice, students will learn how to customize QAD software and use the new powerful .NET navigation tools including:
- Configurable screens (which makes it easy to remove unnecessary fields and make fields mandatory entry)
- Learn how to use powerful browses
- Browse links and drill downs
- Use browse & menu “collections”
- Use drag & drop product structure maintenance
- Learn how to use the innovative online process maps
- Learn how to modify and create operational metrics
- Modify and create QAD custom reports, forms and document output like SO’s, PO’s, and invoices
This training is a must for any user of QAD!
Special instructions for Students
Detailed Table of Contents Available Upon Request