At Strategic Information Group, we pride ourselves on our history of ERP success with hundreds of VC-funded life sciences companies, including many funded by Domain Associates. Whether you have goals of rapid growth, international expansion, IPO, acquisition, or preparing your systems for pending commercialization, we have the expertise to get the job done.
We have been an asset to many Domain Associates portfolio companies as they prepare for commercialization and growth, including:
- Benvenue Medical – Santa Clara, CA – Providing next-generation minimally invasive systems for spinal repair
- Helixis – Carlsbad, CA – Develops fast and accurate molecular diagnostic products for medical partners
- IntraLase – Irvine, CA – Producing lasers across the globe for the medical industry and for eye surgery
- Miramar Labs – Sunnyvale, CA – Dedicated to launching the next generation energy modality to treat dermatologic medical conditions
- NuVasive – San Diego, CA – Medical technology and procedures for minimally invasive spine surgery
- Sequent Medical – Aliso Viejo, CA – Providing innovative catheter-based technologies for neurovascular diseases
- Vascular Architects Inc. – San Jose, CA – Technology used for treatment of vascular stenoses, occlusions and non-vascular obstructions
We offer our customers a full range of Life Sciences solutions including ERP, CRM, and QMS. Our customers trust us to help them meet the critical needs of Life Sciences manufacturers including:
- Robust & Fully integrated business processes: Manufacturing, Financials, Quality, CAPA, CRM, etc.
- Support for GMP, SOX, FDA Regulations and FDA Software Validation
- Device and Batch History Reports and support for FDA audits/recalls
- Cradle to grave traceability, serial genealogy and controls for FDA CFR 11 and ISO3845
- Flexible and affordable deployment options including SaaS and mobile access via iPad, iPhone, Android
To learn more about how Strategic can help your life sciences company, contact us directly by submitting this form.