Webinar: Strategic ERP Data Integration: Dynamic, Dependable, Uncomplicated
Strategic Information Group has answers for your ERP Data Export and Integration Requirements
Complex business requirements are driving the need for accurate data synchronization across multiple operations, various locations, and numerous hybrid platforms. These requirements are changing more rapidly than ever due to acquisitions, new system implementations and corporate growth strategies. The burden of managing disparate application interfaces, assorted types of middleware and multiple manual transmissions can put a drain on staff productivity and create a further risk of inaccuracies and errors.
Strategic Information Group’s ERP Data Integration Solutions can help:
- Dynamic Data Export (DDE): A data migration and integration tool that automates the process of ERP data extraction, transformation (mapping) and delivery to the target system. DDE exports directly from QAD, converts to almost any file format, can map to most target schema and supports any necessary delivery mechanism.
- BrowseMax: A indispensable usability tool that extends the functionality of powerful QAD browses by allowing:
- Dynamic parameters for real-time information
- Automated batch runs for routine reporting
- Server-side, no record limit, csv or xlsx files for systematic delivery to third party systems
- Automatic emailing of browse results to one or more recipients
Want to watch the webinar recording or find out more? Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!